Roksan Attessa - In stores this month
Fully developed in-house in the UK, the new Attessa range features premium streaming technology, class-leading performance and beautiful industrial design. The range has therefore been designed to combine all the wonderfully complex sound of a class-leading hi-fi system with the simplicity most listeners crave - making it easier to connect with both devices, and with the people around you.
New Zealand will be one of the first countries in the world to receive stock of the new Roksan Attessa range later this month.
- 80w (8ohm) 130w (4ohm) amplifier based on the award-winning Caspian amp
- Massive 400VA toroidal transformer for class leading dynamics and an amplifier that is incredibly unfussy when it comes to the choice of loudspeaker
- 4 digital inputs plus Bluetooth with AptX
- 2 line-level analogue inputs plus high quality MM phono input
- One touch dial control user-interface is both simple and intuitive to use
- Robust steel and aluminium construction with no visible aerials, available in black or silver finishes
- 5-Year warranty
- The same specifications as the Attessa Integrated plus...
- High-Res BluOS streaming with wide support of formats and streaming services (click for more info)
- Airplay 2, Spotify Connect, Tidal Connect
- All inputs can be rebroadcast to other BluOS devices throughout the home including the Monitor Audio IMS-4 multi-zone streamer
- 3 presets are available from the UI carousel. Allowing "device-free" access to your favorite playlists, internet radio stations etc
- Integrates with Crestron, Control4, RTI, URC, Push, Lutron, ELAN & iPort
- Front-panel playback controls
- Bespoke, low-mass unipivot tonearm design
- Heavy-weight glass platter
- Digitally controlled electronic speed control with 33/45 switching
- Roksan Dana MM Cartridge pre-installed
- Build-in MM phono-stage (by-passable)
- Premium build-quality, available in black or white finishes
- 5-Year warranty