Accuphase E-800 - Reference Integrated Amplifier Now Available
The E-800 is the first Accuphase 50th Anniversary Model, a new flagship Integrated Amplifier "exceeding the performance of a separate system".
The E-800 is positioned above the E-650 as the new flagship model in the integrated amplifier lineup of Accuphase. The preamplifier section features the impeccable Balanced AAVA type volume control, while the power amplifier section is configured as an instrumentation amplifier using a six-fold parallel push-pull configuration of power MOS-FETs driven in pure Class A. The resulting quality is on a par with high-class separate type amplifiers. Operating as a simple and smart system, the E-800 realizes acoustic excellence that reaches to the very heart of the music.
- Rated Output Power : Class-A 50W / 8 ohm, Class-A 100W / 4 ohm, Class-A 200W / 2 ohm
- Ultra-low noise: 25% Lower than E-650
- High Damping Factor : 1000 (E-650 = 800)
- Over-current detection function for further product safety
- DAC & AD options are available with full backward compatibility